- Employees can login to begin selection process
- Information from invitation is needed to begin
- O.C. Tanner contact information is available
Anyone who has ever put in a hard day of work would likely agree that it’s always nice to be recognized for a job well done. With that being said, such recognition doesn’t feel complete without some kind of an award to put things in perspective. Fortunately, those who are employed by companies that work with O.C. Tanner can now get BOTH the recognition and the award that should always come with it (no sense in having cake if it’s not going to be eaten!). To get started with the award selection process, employees will need to go to the Award Select page and enter a last name and Personal Access Number into the available entry fields. Once the required information has been entered the Continue button can be clicked to gain access to the portal and initiate the satisfying process of selecting an award.
What is O.C Tanner?
- Develops strategic employee recognition solutions with headquarters in Utah
- Has more than 8,000 clients in 150 countries and more than 1,500 employees
- Ranked 40 on the 2015 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list (slow clap)
- Per year the company delivers 4.2 million awards to 19 million users worldwide
- International headquarters are located in Canada, the United Kingdom, and India
It should be noted that the Personal Access Number needed to begin the award selection process through the Award Select page is 14 digits in lengths and can be found on reward invitations. In addition, the last name being entered should be spelled EXACTLY as it is shown on the invitation (no sense in a simple typo standing in the way of the much earned award!). Those with questions or comments for O.C. Tanner can try reaching out directly to the company’s headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah.
O.C. Tanner World Headquarters Contact Information
- 1930 S. State Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84115