AT&T Update Device
- Customers can update their device SIM/IMEI cards online
- Account login will be required to proceed with the update
Technology has a way of becoming obsolete in the blink of an eye, but one way consumers can stay ahead of the curve is by updating their technology early and often. Customers who own an AT&T device with an SIM/IMEI card can now complete updates directly through the AT&T Update Device page. To start the update process customers will need to login with their existing AT&T account information. Customers who have yet to sign up for online account access can do so by completing a simple registration process through the AT&T Update Device page.
Prestigious Awards and Recognition AT&T has Been Honored With
- AT&T ranked #1 in the wireless phone service category of Brand Keys Top 100 Loyalty Leaders awards
- Five times in a row AT&T scored the highest in satisfaction with the purchase experience among full service wireless providers
- The company was named the most valuable brand in the telecommunication industry 5 times in a row from the years 2011 through 2015
- In both 2015 and 2016 AT&T was named the most admired telecommunications company in the world by Fortune magazine
- A 2015 research survey by Columbia Business School’s Center on Global Brand Leadership showed AT&T as the top trusted United States telecommunications company
Customers who has lost, forgotten, or misplaced their login information can recover a User ID or password through the links provided at the AT&T Update Device page. Those in need of device support can either check out the informative online tutorials (provided by AT&T) or call customer service at 800-331-0500.