AT&T Ticket Twosdays
- Customers can go online to check to see if they are eligible
- Notice will be posted once all tickets have been claimed
Rolling solo to see a summer blockbuster can be a good time but bringing a guest FREE of charge is sure to make the experience great. As part of a new rewards program AT&T is offering its loyal customers the opportunity to receive a free movie ticket for any Tuesday showing of a standard 2D movie with the AT&T Ticket Twosdays promotion. Customers will first need to purchase a ticket before receiving the second for free (must be equal or lesser value and for the same movie). To verify eligibility customers will need to go to the AT&T Ticket Twosdays page and enter their AT&T mobile number. Customers that are eligible for the free ticket will be sent a 4 digit pin from which the ticket can be redeemed.
Notes From the Fine Print of AT&T Ticket Twosdays
- The number of free tickets available is limited, may vary from week to week, and is set at the sole discretion of AT&T
- To receive the free ticket customers must complete an online account validation process and consent to receive a validation code sent via text message
- Customers will be given notice at the AT&T Ticket Twosdays page once all available tickets for a particular week have been handed out
- Ticket availability cannot be guaranteed for all movies and AT&T employees, Cricket customers, and GoPhone customers are excluded from participation
AT&T is a technology company that offers advanced mobile services, next-generation TV, high-speed internet, and smart solutions. The company boasts the world’s largest pay TV service and provides a mobile internet network that covers 365 million customers across North America. AT&T was founded in 1984 (formerly known as Southwestern Bell Corp.) and has headquarters located in Dallas, Texas.