- Customers that have made an order can accept the Terms & Conditions online
- Terms & Conditions will need to be accepted before the order can be shipped
Any consumer that has made an online purchase or registration knows that at some point or another they will encounter the old Terms & Conditions (TC) literature. In the case of AT&T customers, the TC MUST be accepted before certain orders can be shipped. Luckily customers can deal with this step head-on at the AT&T TC page. To get started with the acceptance of the AT&T TC, customers will need to enter the wireless number from their order along with their billing or shipping zip code. Once the required information is entered customers will be well on their way to taking a gander at the AT&T TC and ultimately getting their order.
The Latest Smart Phones Being Offered by AT&T
- Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge – This sleek smart phone is capable of 200 GB of expandable memory and flaunts the world’s first dual-pixel camera
- Apple iPhone SE – Advanced camera technology and remarkable processing power in a phone that only takes up 4 inches of pocket space
- Samsung Galaxy 7 Active – This rugged beauty is shatter, water, and dust resistant to meet the needs of customers that value an active lifestyle
- Apple iPhone 6 – Customers aren’t left wanting for much after noticing the 4.7 inch Retina display, the 8MP iSight camera, and the AT&T HD Voice
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 – Big, bold, and capable of 3 different charging modes that compliment its 16 MP camera and 5.7 inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display
Customers that have accepted the AT&T TC and would like an update on the status of their order can call 888-333-6651 Monday through Friday between 7 AM and 11 PM CT and on weekends between 7AM and 10 PM CT. Those that have customer service questions outside the realm of an order status can dial 800-331-0500 Monday through Sunday between 7AM and 10PM local time.