AT&T Benefits Center
- Users can sign in with a User ID and password
- New users will need to create an account to begin
Any company who wants to be taken seriously needs to have an easy way for its employees to access their benefit information. AT&T employees have no reason not to take their employer seriously (not when it comes to benefit access anyways) thanks to the AT&T Benefits Center delivered by AON. Employees who have the need or desire to access their benefits can login to the AT&T Benefits Center by entering a User ID and password. Those who haven’t quite gotten around to signing up for online benefit access can begin the User ID creation process by entering the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number and date of birth. Employees who have been putting off the User ID creation process and logging in with their Social Security Number instead may be dismayed to know that this side-step is no longer available due to security reasons.
What in the world does AON have to do with my benefits?
- Employers work with Aon Hewitt to develop customized employee benefit plans
- Aon Hewitt’s Health and Benefits team boasts 90 locations across the globe
- Aon Hewitt has a portfolio of over 5,000 clients in both the private and public sectors
- The company’s global headquarters located at 122 Leadenhall Street, London England EC3V 4AN
Those who have forgotten their AT&T Benefits Center User ID or password will need to click the link provided under the login fields and enter the last 4 digits of their social security number and date of birth. Employees who have questions or concerns that need a direct response should reach out to a benefits representative.
AT&T Benefits Center Contact
- 877-722-0020 (Weekdays from 7 AM to 7 PM Central Time)