AT&T Access Apply
- Qualified qualified households will receive low-cost internet
- Application for internet service can be completed online
Internet access is becoming an everyday essential that is difficult for consumers to live without. In an effort to help bring the internet to low-income families AT&T has launched the Access program. The program offers low-cost internet to qualified households in three speed tiers: 10 megabits per second for $10 per month, 5 megabits per second for $5 per month, and 3 megabits per second for $5 per month. AT&T will assign the fastest of the three speeds based on availability of the service (if none of the three speeds are available in an area the applicant will not be able to participate in the program). Households that wish to apply for the program will need jump on the internet and go to the AT&T Access Apply page to get started.
How do I know if my household qualifies for AT&T Access?
- Qualifying households must have at least one member who participates in the United States Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Households who hope to participate in the program must have an address located in the 21 state service area at which AT&T offers wireline home internet service
- Applicants must have no outstanding debt from AT&T fixed internet service within the last 6 months to complete a successful application through the AT&T Access Apply page
- California households that have at least one member who receives Social Security Income benefits may qualify based on the same requirements that apply to SNAP applicants
Before submitting an application through the AT&T Access Apply page, potential applicants will need to verify services are available in their area by entering a street address and zip code. Once service has been confirmed applicants can click the Apply Now button to begin an application. After application approval notice has been received applicants will need to call AT&T to get started with the Access program.
AT&T Access Contact Numbers
- 855-220-5211 (English)
- 855-220-5225 (Spanish)