- Job seekers can search and apply for jobs online
- Contact number is available for those with questions
When it comes to finding the right fit for an open position sometimes both the company and the job seeker need a push in the right direction. Thankfully both parties can rely on ProLogistix for assistance. Job seekers who are interested in employment within the field of logistics can search for a job by going to the Apply PLX page and entering a City, State, and Title. Once the required criteria has been entered users will need to tap the Search Jobs button to check out the results. Those who want to visit ProLogistics in person can click the View Locations button at the Apply PLX page to find the nearest branch.
Employer Related Info Regarding ProLogistix
- Ways that ProLogistix finds qualified candidates includes attending job fairs and maintaining strong working relationships with local government employment services
Every candidate that comes through the door goes through a screening process (ProLogistix adheres to standard operating procedures monitored by its training department)
- The length of time before an employer can bring a ProLogistix employee onto their payroll is negotiated at the time the order is placed with a local branch
- Employees are covered for injuries under workers compensation insurance (ProLogistix may ask for assistance with gathering information about the accident)
ProLogistix is the leading United States logistics staffing firm with over 50 locations in 20 states. The company has recorded an awe-inducing 55 MILLION man-hours in warehouses and distributions centers over the past 5 years. Those who wish to know more can click the Learn More About Us link located at the Apply PLX page.
ProLogistix Contact Number