- Orders can be made online
- Customer service is available
Individuals who are interested in learning more about where they come from no longer have to put in hours of endless research trying to piece together a family tree. Thanks to the Ancestry, people in search of answers regarding their genealogy can cut to the chase and go right to the source: their DNA. Those who like the sound of this hassle free road to discovery can purchase an Ancestry DNA test online for just $99. To get started with an order, customers will need to navigate to the Ancestry DNA page and click the Order Now button to be directed to the online order form. Once at the order page customers can begin the ordering process by entering a first name, last name, email address, and password (the password must be at least 5 characters long). Those who move forward and continue with an order should be aware that they are agreeing to receive research tips, site updates and special offers by email.
So far so good. What else do I need to know about this Ancestry DNA test?
- When results arrive customers will see a breakdown of their ethnicity (26 ethnic regions are covered by an Ancestry DNA test)
- Ancestry DNA will search its global network of over 2 million members to reveal who in the network share the test taker’s DNA
- When combined with an Ancestry membership Ancestry DNA can help customers uncover more insight into their family story
Those worried about the difficultly level of the testing can breathe easy as the Ancestry DNA test is done through a simple saliva sample. Once the test has been completed customers will need to mail their sample back in a prepaid mailer. Those who have issues with the testing kit may want to try calling Ancestry’s customer service phone number for assistance.
Ancestry DNA Customer Service
- 1-800-ANCESTRY (available everyday of the week from 9 AM through 11 PM Eastern Time)