American Express Redeem Line Increase
- Credit Limit Increase Code must be entered to begin
- Customer service can be contacted by phone for help
Most consumers likely have a hard time finding a reason not to oblige when their credit card company comes calling with an increase in credit offer. Those who have an account with American Express (and have also concluded there is no good reason NOT to have more credit) can take advantage of the credit increase offer by going to the American Express Redeem Line Increase page. To get started with the online increase process, cardholders will need to enter their Credit Limit Increase Code into the blank field provided. Once the code has been entered the increase amount must be specified prior to confirming the request.
A Peak at a Few Charge & Credit Card Offers from American Express
- Blue Cash Everyday – New cardholders will receive $100 in cash back (in the form of a statement credit) after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- Amex Everyday – A whopping 10,000 points can be earned by cardholders who spend a cool $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after becoming a cardholder
- Starwood Preferred Guest – An almost alarming 25,000 points will be earned by cardholders who use the card to make 43,000 in purchases within the first 3 months
- Platinum Card – Featuring complimentary access to Priority Pass Plus and over 1,000 airport lounges across 120 different countries all for an annual fee of only $450
Those who wish to know the full terms of the American Express credit card offers can click the Offer Terms link for more details. For more information about the cards associated with the offers customers can click the View Card Details link. Customers who want to know more about the American Express Redeem Line Increase process can try contacting the company’s customer service department.
American Express Customer Service