- 19 digit card number is needed to begin
- Gift card image is provided for assistance
Walking around with a gift card that has an unknown balance doesn’t instill the greatest amount of confidence wihtin the typical consumer. Thankfully most gift card issuers now provide an easy online balance check process that can help prevent this undesirable feeling. Those who have been issued a gift card from ALDI can find out its exact balance in just a few easy steps. To get started, cardholders will need to pull out their gift card and navigate to the ALDI gift card balance check page. Once at the page it will be necessary to enter the 19 digit card number along with the card security code into the blank fields provided. After all of the required information has been entered the Check Your Balance button can be clicked to find out how much spending power is left on the ALDI gift card.
Taking a Quick Look at ALDI
- ALDI operates nearly 1,600 stores across 35 states and provides goods to more than 32 million customers each month with its streamlined approach
- 90 percent of the brands found at the store are ALDI exclusive brands that can help customers save up to 50% over national brands on weekly purchases
- ALDI employs a quarter deposit shopping cart system at all stores to help ensure savings are passed on to customers and parking lots stay free of clutter
- With the ALDI Double Guarantee unsatisfied customers not only receive their money back but also a replacement product (product must be returned)
Cardholders who are having problems locating the information required to check a card balance can refer to the sample ALDI gift card image posted at the bottom of the balance check page (gift card number and security code are highlighted). Customers who have store related questions or concerns can try writing directly to ALDI’s customer service address.
ALDI Customer Service
- 1200 N. Kirk Rd, Batavia, IL 60510