Air Cargo Settlement 5
- Class Members can complete a claim form online
- Settlement fund is approximately $197 million
When a large number of air cargo carriers are alleged to have conspired to fix and raise surcharges in Airfreight Shipping services a class action settlement is likely right around the corner. In the case of the Air Cargo Shipping Services Anti Trust Litigation lawsuit there is now 5 different group settlements that have come around that corner. The most recent group includes 4 settlements totaling approximately $197 Million. Class Members that believe they are eligible to dip into some of the settlement fund will need to go to the Air Cargo Settlement 5 page to submit a claim form.
The $197 million got my attention but how about some more info?
- The total settlement amounts of the previous 4 Air Cargo Settlements total over $1 BILLION
- The Air Cargo Settlement 5 includes purchases of Airfreight Shipping Services to or from the US directly from any of the defendants between January 1st, 2000 and September 30th, 2006
- Class Members wishing to submit a claim for a share of the settlement will need to do so no later than Semester 9th, 2016
- Class Members that aren’t too thrilled about the settlement must file their written objections with the court and mail the attorneys by September 15th, 2016
- The Air Cargo Settlement 5 Fairness Hearing will take place on October 5th, 2016
Those that do not take action on the Air Cargo Settlement 5 and have not previously filed a claim for the prior 4 settlements will receive no payment and give up their rights. However, Class Members that went ahead and excluded themselves prior to the January 22nd, 2016 deadline will retain their right to sue. Class Members that have questions about the settlement should reach out to the Settlement Administrator.
Air Cargo Settlement 5 Administrator Contact
- Phone – 1-855-382-6460
- Email – email@example.com