Aflac at Work
- Existing users can login to the online portal
- New users can complete registration process
- Online PIN reset process can be initiated
One of the last things any employee wants in a job is to jump through a bunch hoops just to access their vital work related benefit information. It’s safe to say employees who use the Aflac at Work portal shouldn’t feel like they are jumping through any hoops, rings, or circles when logging in or enrolling. Those who need to access the portal can do so by entering an Employee ID or Social Security Number along with their PIN. First time users looking to begin enrollment will need to login with a temporary PIN before changing it during the process. The temporary Aflac at Work portal PIN will be the last 4 digits of the employees Social Security Number combined with the last 2 digits of their birth year.
Taking a Look at Aflac
- The company provides financial protection to over 50 million people across the world and has a spot on the Fortune 500 list
- Aflac does business in the countries of both the United States and Japan (the 2 largest insurance markets in the world)
- When it comes to the United States Aflac lays claim to being the number 1 provider of voluntary insurance at the work site
- As far as Japan goes Aflac is the number 1 insurance company in terms of the number of individual insurance policies in force
Returning Aflac at Work users who need to reset a PIN can begin the process by typing in an email address along with a verification code. After entering the required information a security question will need to be answered and an email sent by the server must be responded to. Administrative users in need of online account access can click the link posted under the login fields to be redirected to the correct portal.
Aflac Customer Service
- 1932 Wynnton Road, Columbus, GA 31999