- Username and password are required to access portal
- First time users can register for an online account
- Mobile apps are available to be downloaded online
After filing a claim of pretty much any nature the one thing that is sure to be on the mind of the filer is the status of the said claim. Those who have filed a claim with Aetna can now login to check its status in little to no time at all through the WorkAbility portal. To gain access to the online portal users will need to go to the Aetna Disability page and login using a username and password. Users who are anxious for constant updates on the status of a claim can expedite future logins by checking the Remember Me box. Those who are having problems getting into the portal due to a forgotten username can retrieve it by entering their name, date of birth, state, and Employee ID or Social Security Number. Users who are locked out due to a forgotten password can enter a username to begin the password retrieval process. The links to both the username and password recovery processes are posted under the login fields at the Aetna Disability page.
Why should I register for access to the WorkAbility portal?
- In addition to checking the status of a claim portal users can get updates on their leave
- Users should enjoy the convenience of using the portal to easily submit and sign forms
- The WorkAbility portal can be used to upload documents from a computer or a phone
- Members can use the portal read letters, print forms, and report their return to work
Those who have yet to sign up for online access can click the Register Now button to create a username and password. Portal users who need to download forms can click the available links posted at the Aetna Disability page (Appeals, Disability, Leave of Absence). Those interested in downloading the Aetna Mobile app can do so through the App Store or Google Play.
Aetna Disability Claim Status Line
- 866-236-4089 (between 8 AM and 8 PM Eastern Time)