- Viewers will need to enter activation code to begin
- Live streaming of ABC is available in select markets
Wielding the power to stream live TV at the click of the mouse is a reassuring feeling. ABC fans should feel quite at ease knowing this can now be accomplish using the ABC Activate page. To get started with the first of what will likely turn into many hours of streaming, users will need to enter the activation code as shown on their device. Once the activation code has been entered at the ABC Activate page, the Continue button can be clicked to move forward with the activation process. Users should note that live streaming of ABC requires a participating provider account and is currently available in the Chicago, Fresno, Houston, Los Angeles, New York City, Philadelphia, Raleigh-Durham and San Francisco markets.
A Handful of Shows to Check Out After Getting Set Up at the ABC Activate Page
- Modern Family – Get ready for hours upon hours of entertainment as the Pritchett-Dunphy-Tucker crew shows viewers what modern day family living is all about
- The Bachelor – This long-running dating series shows one man’s struggle to find true love among some deserving and some not-so-deserving female contestants
- Once Upon a Time – Watch what happens when fairy tale characters living in the town of Storybrooke have their memories returned by protagonist Emma Swan
- General Hospital – Fans of one of the longest running shows on television surely know there is no lack of theatrics in the topsy-turvy fictional town of Port Charles
Viewers who have an account with DIRECTV are able to stream ABC live in the markets of Albuquerque, Boston, Fort Smith/Fayetteville, Jackson (MS), Kansas City, Milwaukee, Monterey-Salinas, Oklahoma City, Omaha, Pittsburgh, Portland-Auburn (MN), Savannah, and West Palm Beach. The availability of shows and episodes that can be streamed are subject to change.