- Account login is required to begin
- New users can sign up for an account
- Login credential recovery is available
Twitch users who need to activate or link their account for live watching or broadcasting can do so after logging in through the Twitch Activate page. To begin this fairly easy process users will need to complete the login using their existing account username and password. Those who have yet to register for a Twitch account will need to do so prior to attempting the activation process. Account registration can be completed at the Twitch Activate page by clicking the Sign Up link and filling out an online form with a username password, date of birth, and email address. Those who are having problems accessing an existing account can click the Trouble Logging In? link to proceed with the login credential recovery process.
Let’s take a step back….what exactly is Twitch?
- Twitch was founded in 2011 and has since grown to become the world’s leading social video platform and community for gamers
- Everyday close to 10 MILLION visitors gather to watch and talk about video games at Twitch (about 9.7 million daily active users)
- Twitch attracts over 2 million unique streamers per month and has signed up over 17,000 members to the Twitch Partner Program
- The social video platform and community is doing it’s part to help support the community by raising over $46 million for charity
Users who are looking to recover a password will need to enter a username and account email address to have reset instructions sent by email. Those who have forgotten a username can have it sent by entering the email address associated with their account. Twitch users who want to connect on Facebook can do so by clicking the link posted above the login fields at the Twitch Activate page.