My Info Meijer
- A EmplID and password are needed
- Support phone numbers are available
Team members who are currently employed at Meijer should be pleased by the ease of which Human Resources, Payroll, and Benefit information can be accessed through the My Info Meijer portal. The portal can be entered in a matter of seconds by entering a EmplID and password into the login fields and clicking the Sign In button. Employees should make note that the My Info Meijer portal is NOT available between the hours of 11:15 PM EST on Saturdays and 4 AM EST on Sundays. Additionally, some of the links found within the Payroll menu will not be available on Mondays from 4 PM to 11 PM EST and between 11 AM EST on Tuesdays through 6 AM EST on Wednesdays. When finished using the My Info Meijer portal users are encouraged to close out of all browser windows.
Portal Login Assistance
- Those who receive a message the reads “Your EmplID and Password are Invalid” should double check to make sure they are using the correct login credentials
- EmplIDs can be confirmed by accessing the Meijer One Stop page clicking the Hot Link EmplID Lookup (if the EmplID is correct a new password will be needed)
- Store employees can get a new password by visiting their Retail Administrative Assistant in person while office employees will need to call the Support Center
Employees who require further assistance can check out the link to the FAQs posted at the My Info Meijer portal. Those who have questions regarding healthcare, retirement, or time off can call the Meijer Rewards Service Center Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM EST through 6:30 PM EST. When calling employees should have their Meijer Rewards User ID and password ready.
- Meijer Rewards Service Center – 866-681-6116
- Support Center – 616-791-2727