Dress Barn Capital One
- Cardholders will need to set up new online account
- Those who have transitioned can login to new account
When a credit card account goes through a transition there is always the potential for major headaches to ensue. Dressbarn cardholders who are transitioning to their new Capital One accounts can hopefully save the ibuprofen for another day thanks to the easy online account set up process at the Dressbarn Capital One page. To get started with setting up a new account, cardholders will need to enter a card number, date of birth, and Social Security Number. Once the required information has been entered, cardholders can complete the set up process by signing in and going through the security protocol. Those who have already completed the transition at the Dressbarn Capital One page can login to their new account by entering a username and password. Prior to logging in cardholders will have the opportunity to be remembered on their computer for quicker account access in the future.
What else should I be aware of regarding this account transition?
- Recent account activity will be transferred over to new accounts by January 2nd, 2017
- Any account history that is over 120 days old will no longer by available to access online
- Going forward the Dressbarn Capital One page can be used to manage account activity
- Previous payment due dates may change as a result of the transition to Capital One
- Any changed payment due dates will be reflected on the first new billing statement
Cardholders who have forgotten their username or password can enter a card number and the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number to begin the account recovery process (link to process posted under the login fields at the Dressbarn Capital One page). Those who are in need of assistance can try contacting a customer care representative at 888-427-7790.